Monday, March 19, 2012

Macro or wide angle lens?

John 11:37 "But some of them said, 'Could not this man who opened the eyes of the blind have kept Lazarus from dying?'"

That's a good question. To put it another way..."Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?" There's no simple answer. Why did Jesus allow His friend to die? In this case it was so He could raise him from the dead! God saw a much bigger picture than did Mary & Martha.

God sees a much bigger picture than I do, too! He views my life through a wide angle lens. I, on the other hand, am looking at it through a macro (close-up) lens. I am too close to see the big picture. I must trust Him with what I cannot see. Who knows... There might just be a miracle waiting for me around the corner!

Lord, please give me the wisdom and patience to see today through your lens.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment