Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are you Eeyore or Tigger??

Proverbs 15:15 "All of the days of the afflicted are bad, but a cheerful heart has a continual feast."

My attitude, my outlook, colors everything I experience. It's a choice to see things as a victim or as a victor. Outward circumstances don't determine my outlook. That comes from within, from my heart. I see people whose situation seems hopeless, yet they are joyful. Ont the other hand, I see people who experience minor setbacks or discomfort and you would think it was the end of the world.

With whom would you rather associate? Who has the better testimony? Who will you chose to be today> Will you be Eeyore or will you be Tigger?

Lord, let my smile be genuine today, radiating from a grateful heart that overflows with peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment